Monday, September 13, 2010

Changing of the tubes!!

First and foremost, I need to say "thank you" to so many of you that came out and supported me and my family this weekend. We had a huge turnout for the Spaghetti Dinner and Auction. I was able to see lots of friends and neighbors that I haven't seen in so long. I appreciate everything that was done to put on such a huge night. There were so many people that helped and gave of their time and I love you so much for that. Thanks for caring so much about me~

So, today I'm headed back up to the hospital to put an NG tube in for decompression. They are admitting me because of the amount of pain I have whenever they mess with my tubes. The NG tube should be a temporary one until they see if I can handle the pain. If all goes well, they will put a G tube into my stomach on Wednesday or Thursday. I will still have the J tube for my feedings but the G tube is to help with decompression. I have heard alot of good when people have the G tube in so I'm hoping that it really works for me. I have been told that with the G tube in and staying hydrated I would feel sooo much better! I really hope so. Hoping and praying this will be a good week.




No comments:

Post a Comment