Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CALI FOR NI A!!

I'm here in San Francisco for the second week in a row.  My incredible doctor is running a few more tests on me and then by this Friday, January 28th, all the paperwork should be submitted to insurance for approval or denial of the pacemaker surgery.

It has been really rough for me to travel so long and two back to back trips are excruciating.    Let's hope it is all worth it!

In thinking of something positive to come out of these trips I can tell you I was able to meet the funniest little Asian lady selling pearls on Pier 39.  I got a good laugh out of her and she got some good money from Jeremy!! That and finding yet another JUICY store was a little bit of heaven!

Keep the prayers up friends...  I feel like this has been such an emotional roller coaster.  I hope one day soon I can say it was all worth it.  I miss my babies, they miss me.  I want to start living again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment