Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ten days and counting~

I see Dr. Snape in exactly 10 days.  Traveling to San Francisco this coming Sunday.  Travel is extremely hard on me and I'm kind of freaking out about it.  It's exhausting and needless to say I've been  so, so sick this last week.  I haven't been able to even get up out of bed to spend 10 minutes with my babies.  I feel so tired...  mostly sick and tired of being nauseated and vomiting all the time.  I know I'm dehydrated but to put any more through my tubes after a feeding is just too much.  I wish I could go to the hospital and they would just 'FIX' me.  The days go by and I don't know what is harder, the depression or the illness itself.

I'm hoping by the 20th we will at least have some answers.  I'm ready for a change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment